- Paris-Toulouse: two flights per hour: a shuttle connects Paris with Toulouse daily in just 1 hour and 10 minutes, every 30 min.
- 38 scheduled flights, with 24 international (20 en Europe).
- 16 flights daily between Toulouse and the main cities in the province.
- 20 flights daily between Toulouse and major European capital cities.
And numerous other international routes…
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport located 15 minutes from city centre. http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/
Toulouse is connected directly by motorway with the main capitals of North and South Europe. The Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway is at the junction of the highway.
- A62 (towards Bordeaux),
- A20 (towards Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
- A61 (towards Montpellier and Barcelona),
- A64 (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San-Sébastien),
- A66 (Pamiers, Foix, Andorre)
- A68 (towards Albi and Lyon)
- A75 (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Viaduc de Millau)
The SNCF Toulouse Matabiau station
Toulouse is 5 hours and 30 min from Paris by high-speed train, 2 hours from Montpellier, and 2 hours from Bordeaux.
Direct access to the Q-Park with 1000 private places.
Wheelchair access is possible in all spaces.
Consider carpooling! A simple and easy solution!
Share the cost of a trip, and the time passes more quickly!
Lines 16 - 31 - 45 - 63 will take you to the Centre.
The line B stop, Compans Caffarelli, is located 1 minute by foot from the Centre. The metro operates from Sunday to Thursday from 5:15 a.m. to midnight, and Friday and Saturday until 2:00 a.m.
Get on at the Palais de Justice stop, then on line B, stop at Compans Caffarelli.
For more information, go to www.tisseo.fr/